- Portable Chillers
- Central Chillers
- Cooling Towers
- Plant Wide Systems
- Temperature Controllers
- Pump Reservoirs
- Additional Products
Home » Additional Products » Blown Film Coolers
Blown Film Coolers
Blown film equipment is available from 200 to 5000 CFM, these units provide uniform cooling for blown film applications. Blown film equipment includes insulated leaving-air chamber, permanent air filter, drip condensate solenoid valve and four temperature gauges.
Blown Film Cooler Features
- Available from 200 to 5000 CFM
- Only 5°F approach required due to oversized coils (competitors require 8°F to 15°F).
- Heavy-duty cabinet manufactured from cold-rolled steel with painted interior.
- Leaving air chamber is insulated to reduce condensation while providing the coldest air possible to ring during the blown film process.
- Four individual thermometers are located on inlet air stream, discharge air stream, chilled water supply and chilled water return.
- Produces cooler air than competitive units using the same temperature water, reducing energy costs.
- All copper tube, aluminum fin coils are selected in accordance wth ARI Standard 410.
- Timer activated solenoid valve assures positive removal of condensate from unit.
- Inlet air diffuser assures air stream covers full face of cooling coil to provide optimum cooling efficiency.
- Permanent, cleanable inlet filter.
- Drip condensate pan with the blown film equipment.
Blown Film Process
Use a BFC Series Blown Film Cooler Equipment to reduce the problems that changing ambient air temperatures and poor air distribution can have on blown film production rates. Units are designed to assure a consistent 5º F temperature difference between cooling water and leaving air temperature.