- Portable Chillers
- Central Chillers
- Cooling Towers
- Plant Wide Systems
- Temperature Controllers
- Pump Reservoirs
- Additional Products
Home » Central Chillers » Outdoor Central Chillers
Outdoor Central Chillers
PA Series Central Chillers come with either air-cooled scroll or rotary screw compressors. Designed to be used outdoors, these chillers are easy to install, operate and maintain.
Outdoor Central Chiller Features
- 10 to 421 tons (PACL Series – scroll compressor)
- 84 to 490 tons (PACS Series – rotary screw compressor)
- Microprocessor Control Panel
- Wide ambient condition operating range between -20°F and 125°F.
- Aeroacoustic fan design moves more air with less noise.
- Chlorine-free HFC134A refrigerant is environmentally friendly, not subject to phase-out, and has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of zero. (PACS Series only)
- Cooler tubes are totally immersed in liquid refrigerant to reduce kW/hr operating costs. (PACS Series only)
- Compact and easy to install.
Thermal Care Central Chillers
- TS Series Central Chillers - 20 to 100 tons
- MX Series Central Chillers - 50 to 500 tons
- TC Series Central Chillers - 60 to 540 tons
- PA Series Outdoor Central Chillers - 10 to 490 tons
- 12 months parts and labor
Microprocessor Control Panel
Microprocessor controller is simple to use with operating information displayed in English or Spanish on a scrolling marquee. Quick menu access provides fast system diagnostics of over 15 functions with no complex codes to interpret. This intuitive user interface greatly reduces start-up and operator training time.