- Portable Chillers
- Central Chillers
- Cooling Towers
- Plant Wide Systems
- Temperature Controllers
- Pump Reservoirs
- Additional Products
Home » Central Chillers » Scroll Compressor
Scroll Compressor Central Liquid Chiller
No one builds a better central liquid chiller than Thermal Care. Plus, you can add one of several integral pump/reservoir options to our TS Series Central Liquid Chillers for even greater system productivity. We build every TS Series liquid chiller using energy-efficient, trouble free scroll compressors and are available with two or four compressors.
TS Series Liquid Chillers Features
- 20 to 100 tons (water-cooled and remote condenser models available).
- Operator Control Station (OCS) with 16-button interface and LCD display screen.
- Two totally independent refrigeration circuits, including evaporators.
- Brazed plate evaporators provide lower cost per ton of cooling, offer increased resistance to costly freeze-up failures and save a significant amount of energy.
- Each compressor has an independent refrigeration circuit that is protected by an array of mechanical and electrical safety controls.
- Compressor staging for capacity control.
- Scroll compressors last longer, increase efficiency and lower operating costs.
- NEMA 1 electrical control panel mounted and pre-wired to chiller.
- Compressor anti-cycle and start-up timer.
- Lead/lag switch to alternate primary compressor.
- In-line strainers assure full evaporator performance.
- Prepiped water regulating valves with central liquid chillers.
- Single point connection for electric hookup at control cabinet.
- Cleanable frame mounted condensers with removable heads.
- Thermostatic expansion valves with central liquid chillers.
- Liquid line solenoid valves to extend compressor life.
- Refrigerant sight glasses and liquid line filter driers with removable cores.
- High and low refrigerant pressure switches.
- Alarm horn with silence switch.
- Expert field start-up provided by qualified service personnel.
- Condenser manifolds with service valves provide single point connection for condenser water.
- Integral insulated steel reservoir with pumps.
- Disconnect switch (fused or non-fused).
- Hot gas bypass capacity control.
- Evaporators are individually valved and manifolded.
- Three-phase power monitor.
- Modem connection for remote diagnostics and service.
Thermal Care Central Chillers
- TS Series Central Chillers - 20 to 100 tons
- MX Series Central Chillers - 50 to 500 tons
- TC Series Central Chillers - 60 to 540 tons
- PA Series Outdoor Central Chillers - 10 to 490 tons
- 12 months parts and labor