- Portable Chillers
- Central Chillers
- Cooling Towers
- Plant Wide Systems
- Temperature Controllers
- Pump Reservoirs
- Additional Products
Home » Cooling Towers » FC Series Cooling Towers
FC Series Cooling Towers
The FC Series cooling towers are designed for outdoor use in industrial manufacturing locations and come with the industry’s best warranty - ten years on the shell and five years on the complete tower – including the motor. Towers ship assembled with the fan motor and fan blade removed to prevent shipping damage.
FC Series Cooling Towers Features
- 100 to 240 tons
- 100% nonferrous construction provides corrosion resistance for long life.
- Fiberglass construction of tower casing and basin.
- Reinforced fiberglass internal structural supports.
- 304 stainless steel fan support and fasteners.
- PVC fill, drift eliminators, louvers, and water distribution system.
- Non-clogging large orifice nozzles to distribute water efficiently and uniformly across the entire fill surface.
- Energy efficient counter flow design outperforms cross flow towers.
- Leak-proof, rugged one piece basin with molded recessed bolt pockets for low cost mounting on two I-beams.
- Integral inlet louver system prevents splash and windage loss and permits easy access to basin.
- Premium TEAO direct drive fan motor with double sealed, permanently lubricated motor bearings require no motor maintenance.
- Smooth exterior tower surface will not collect dirt like towers made from male-type molds.
- Tower ships factory assembled (fan and motor removed to prevent shipping damage) for easy installation.
Cooling Towers Options
- Mechanical float valve
- Electric basin heater package
- Structural steel base
- Support leg package
- Inlet and outlet flanges
- Stainless steel outlet strainer
- Stainless steel fan guard
- Equalization connection
Thermal Care Cooling Towers
- Ten year shell warranty
- Five year warranty on the complete tower including the motor