- Portable Chillers
- Central Chillers
- Cooling Towers
- Plant Wide Systems
- Temperature Controllers
- Pump Reservoirs
- Additional Products
Home » Pump Reservoirs
Pump / Reservoirs Systems
The most complete line of pre-engineered systems for cooling tower and central chiller applications providing the highest quality design and construction features available. Standard, full sized pump trim, extended pump suctions legs, inside and outside welded seams and solid steel decking under pumps and a Panasonic PLC are just some of the value-added features incorporated into every system. Our selection of reservoirs, pumps, controls and alarms, plus complete engineering support from system design to plant layout drawings, assure you of the correct system for your application.
Pump Reservoir System Features
- Available in fiberglass, polyethylene, stainless steel, or steel.
- Panasonic PLC for quick and easy operation
- All pumps are mounted on a solid deck for added rigidity, serviceability, and safety.
- Steel reservoir seams are double welded, inside and out, for the ultimate protection against leaks and corrosion.
- Steel reservoir interiors are carefully covered with a thick coat of marine duty coal tar epoxy to prevent water-to-metal contact and extend reservoir life.
- Grooved pipe connecting system reduces the need for flexible couplings and eliminates pipe stress at start-up.
- High efficiency, close-coupled, non-overloading centrifugal pumps provide optimum flow and pressure to process with reduced electrical costs.
- Full size pump suction legs feature a 45° angle opening to prevent vortexing and pump cavitation.
- Liquid filled pressure gauges enable accurate flow adjustment.
- Factory mounted thermometer allows quick monitoring of process water temperature.
- PVC elbow at overflow increases tank holding capacity.
- Discharge check valve stops supply line flowback, eliminates the potential for water hammer at pump start-up.
- Properly sized pump suction and discharge piping trim eliminates excessive pressure drop and maximizes flow to process.
- Prewired and mounted control panel is hardwired to pump motors and all alarms, simplifying field installation and reducing installation costs.
- NEMA 4 lights and switches are standard for years of trouble free operation.
- Automatic water make-up assembly maintains constant water level.
- Drain connection makes draining the reservoir easy.
Pump Reservoir System Options
- Single or dual standby pumps
- Full 3/4" insulation
- Premium efficiency motors
- Unbreakable sight glass with safety rods
- Tank cover
- T-strainers for full flow removal of unwanted debris.
- Factory-installed and wired alarms with panel mounted indicator lights warn of low flow, low pressure, low level and high temperatures.
- Sonalert horn and silencer switch warns of system failure.
- NEMA 12 or NEMA 4 panel enclosures
- Fused disconnects
- Programmable logic controller (PLC)
- Reservoir support legs
- OSHA approved ladder, rail and toe board
- Automatic pressure-operated water bypass valve