Central Chiller Dynamic Lift Controls
As part of our continuous product improvement and innovation process, we are pleased to announce a significant update to our central chiller control systems with the addition of Dynamic Lift control technology developed by our team of expert engineers. Dynamic Lift technology continuously calculates lowest allowable refrigerant pressure for any combination of operating conditions to maximize chiller energy savings as well as provide a more stable and smooth control of refrigerant pressure, especially under varying load and condenser inlet temperatures.
Dynamic Lift Control Technology
- Saves energy with increased efficiency at part load with dynamic refrigerant pressure control
- Increases stability under varying load and condenser inlet temperatures
- Adds dynamic direct control of remote condenser fans or condenser water regulating valves
- Results in an average of 25% reduction on part-load total chiller energy use at 50°F set point
- Additional savings available with all EC variable-speed condenser fans on remote condenser chillers
Below is an example of TSER Series Central Chiller energy savings.
Contact us today for a customized energy savings evaluation using our Chiller Energy Program.