Ice Rink Chiller & Cooling Systems
Whether you like hockey or figure skating, it is important the ice is exactly the right thickness and temperature. Ice Rink chillers from Thermal Care are specifically designed not only to provide proper ice building conditions and ice maintenance but also to significantly reduce energy consumption in a safe environment.
A trusted name for over 50 years, Thermal Care is a leading manufacturer of industrial process heating and cooling equipment and systems in over 50 different industries. We are experts in heat rejection/heat transfer systems and can perfectly support ice rink cooling needs.
TCFW375 Ice Rink Central Chiller
- Nominal Capacity Range: 50 tons
- Capacity Range: 45 to 55 tons
- Operating Range: 10 F to 15 F
- TTH375 Turbocor variable speed centrifugal compressor with oil-free, magnetic bearings, specifically designed for high lift performance and is ideal for ice rinks
- Hybrid film evaporator
- C-UL 508A Industrial Control Panel
- Rotary Circuit Breaker
- Lower Global Warming Potential (GWP)
- 513A Class Refrigerant - Low Toxicity & Flamability
- Slim footprint
- Modular expansion to over 300 tons using up to six chillers
- Advanced PLC controls can be easily incorporated into building automation