Need process cooling for your plastics application? With so much relying on finding the right solution, you need equipment you can depend on. With over 50 years of experience, Thermal Care is the best choice to help you find the most economical and energy efficient process cooling solution.
Thermal Care is the plastics industry's best industrial chiller manufacturer with portable chillers, central chillers, cooling towers, temperature controllers, pumping systems and more for all applications. We will be there for you every step of the way from system design, equipment selection, installation requirements, equipment startup and beyond.
The Most Plastics Cooling Equipment Options
- Choose from a complete range of plastics process cooling equipment, including portables and central chillers, cooling towers, pumping systems and temperature control units specifically designed for the plastics industry.
- Equip your chiller with controls and features customized to your process.
- Shrink your footprint with Thermal Care ’s environmentally friendly chillers.
- Get greater performance and efficiency from our programmable controllers and advanced refrigeration design.
Top-Notch, Plastics Experience Support
- Get expert advice and analysis from our team of industry experienced, sales engineers to select the right equipment to specifically meet your heat transfer needs for your plastics processing equipment and systems.
- Dedicated Systems Project Manager will handle all aspects of your job from order to startup to assure all runs smoothly
- Got a problem? We resolve most issues during the first phone call and can have replacement parts at your door within 24 hours
- Extensive network of service companies usually provide same day service when a visit is required
Most Satisfied Customers
"This unit will consume less than half of the energy than the unit it replaced," Nakari said. "It's providing our molds with more stable cooling, which translates to less manufacturing variability and better process quality. Plus it gives us the ability to expand as we add additional presses in the future." Nakari said Intertech believes it will save approximately $40,000 in energy costs as a result of this investment.
Tim Nakari, Intertech Plastics Inc. (taken from Plastics Today NewsFeed)
“I really enjoyed working with your field service technician as it's nice to have such a knowledgeable and personable Service Engineer come to one of my customers and leave with everything functioning and in order. In addition, the time he spent with the Phoenix personnel and the training he performed was exceptional!! I had a meeting with maintenance and engineering after he left and they wanted to make sure you knew that they were very impressed with his training and appreciated all your time and patience.”
Bill Loeffler, ABC Plastics Technology Group, LLC
“Our cooling towers, an integral part of the manufacturing process, required replacement and upgrade after more than twenty-five years in service. The new Thermal Care towers have not only increased the cooling capacity in the same footprint as the previous towers, but are already providing energy and water savings. We are excited about converting from lower efficiency, steel towers to American-made, energy-efficient, minimal-maintenance towers with better capacity and lower water consumption. As we grow at a double digit pace, we know this investment in the Thermal Care towers will improve our ability to serve our customers in our fast growing business.”
Lowell Allen, Sr. VP of Manufacturing at The Rodon Group
“After testing the waters with other vendors, we have found the best. The equipment quality, engineering support, service and price is second to none. In today’s marketplace not many vendors can meet our standards and often accelerated delivery requirements. Thermal care has not let us down.”
Roland G. Wentworth, Manager of Facilities Engineering, Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc.
“We have had a significant savings of better than 30% using the TC chiller. Based on that energy savings, we have also received a tax credit and power company credit for its purchase.”
Dan Shook, PakTech
Answer these few questions, and we will be able to tell you how much cooling your process requires.
Your tonnage calculation will allow you to start planning for equipment, costs and space—the first step to finding the chiller that is right for you.