20 to 1000 Ton HFCG Adiabatic Fluid Coolers
Offer Significant Savings
If you're looking to reduce energy use, cut operating costs or provide clean water for your process cooling system consider using an HFCG Adiabatic Fluid Cooler from Thermal Care for significant savings.
Most fluid coolers are closed–loop heat exchangers that cool process water using ambient air. HFCG units employ a unique adiabatic design that can provide leaving water temperatures in ranges similar to those achieved with conventional evaporative cooling tower systems year-round.
- 20 to 1,000 tons
- Use much less water than conventional cooling tower systems
- Units operate as air-to-water heat exchangers
- Can provide 85°F water year-round
- In cooler weather, units provide "free cooling"
- C-UL 508A industrial weatherproof control panel
- Adaptive fan motors for peak efficiency
- Closed-loop system so there is no need to replace evaporated process water
- Process water remains clean and uncontaminated without the need to treat for water scale or bacteria
- Fully wetted adiabatic pads for maximum cooling with the least amount of water consumption
- Advanced water-saving control technology, carefully monitors ambient maximum adiabatic cooling without wasting water
- Operates 24/7 with minimum maintenance or repair
- Modular and easy to install, additional units can easily be added to expand cooling capacity
- Outdoor duty construction