- In a continued effort to be diligent, and due to COVID-19 restrictions, training classes at our location have been temporarily suspended. We do have a progam where we can send a Thermal Care Service Technician to your location for on site training.
- Contact us for a quote. The price is dependent upon the type of equipment, the amount of time required for training, and your location.
- Contact the Thermal Care Customer Service Dept. at 847-966-2636 or email@example.com
Sample Course Schedule
Day 1 | 7 hours 8:30AM – 3:30PM
Demo Turbocor compressor is totally disassembled in the classroom to fully understand all components, what they do, and how they are replaced. Thermal Care /Turbocor software and chiller controls are reviewed in detail.
Day 2 | 7 hours 8:30 PM -3:30 PM
Safety, maintenance, and warranty coverage are reviewed. Plant tour and time spent working with an operational TC Series chiller.
At end of class a certificate of course completion is provided.
5680 W. Jarvis
Niles, IL 60714
- Technicians should have a good understanding of refrigeration fundamentals and excellent electrical and mechanical skills in HVAC troubleshooting.
- Technician service experience with centrifugal chillers is recommended, but not required.
- Experience with chiller control systems would be helpful, but is not required.
- Familiarity with basic computing skills, file management and Internet downloading procedures is also desirable.
- Leather shoes which give good protection, gym shoes are not allowed.
- Short pants are not allowed.
- Safety glasses will be provided by Thermal Care.