Standard NQ Series Control
Premium NQ Series Control
Sample Diagnostic Screen
Sample Trend Screen
Easy-to-Operate Control Panel Options
Each NQ Series portable chiller comes standard with a large 7 inch color touch screen and PLC controls with extensive monitoring and control capabilities.
The optional, more advanced Premium Control comes with expanded diagnostic and communication capabilities. The Premium Control is standard on all NQV Series portable chillers.
Standard NQ Series Control Features
All chillers include a large 7 inch color touch screen user interface and use a PLC controller to provide a wide range of useful operation, monitoring, diagnostic, and trenpding data.
- Process fluid supply and return temperatures
fluid leaving temperature
- Process fluid supply pressure
- Pump running hours
fan running hours
- Refrigerant suction pressure
Alarms and Warnings
- High process fluid temperature
- Low process fluid temperature
- Refrigerant high pressure
- Refrigerant low pressure
- Pump overload
- Reservoir low level
Communications and Remote Interfaces
- Process fluid supply temperature (0-10 VDC)
- Remote start/stop
- CONNEX4.0 ready
- Modbus RTU
Optional Premium Control Features (standard on NQV Series Portable Chillers)
For applications that require more advanced system monitoring and/or require additional types of communications options the Premium Control provides more robust control features.
In addition to the standard control features, the Premium Control adds monitoring of:
- Refrigerant suction temperature and superheat
- Refrigerant liquid temperature and subcooling
- Refrigeration discharge pressure
- Refrigerant discharge temperature
In addition to the standard control Modus RTU communications, the Premium Control adds:
- Modbus TCP/IP
- BACnet MS/TP (optional in place of Modbus TCP/IP)
- BACnet/IP (optional in place of Modbus TCP/IP)
- LonWorks (optional in place of Modbus TCP/IP)
- OPC/UA (optional in place of Modbus TCP/IP)
Contact us about NQ Series Accuchiller Controller Options.